The love for animals in the royal family has been growing from generation to generation. From Queen Elizabeth’s parents to her great-grandchildren, they are all enchanted by these little friends. Over the past decades, the royal family has owned a lot of pet dogs and horses. Elizabeth Queen is also known for her love of Corgis.
Today we at Anomalous decided to bring you a collection of 19 images to remember the strong bond between the late Queen Elizabeth and her lovely pets.
01. The Queen became a dog lover from a very young age.
02. Queen Elizabeth inherited the love for dogs from her father who brought the first dog family in 1933.
04. She even smuggled her dog on her honeymoon.
05. It is said that the Duke of Edinburgh wasn’t delighted by Corgies as they were too yappy.
06. The Queen even took them to special meetings.
07. She owned over 30 dogs during her reign.
08. Prince William once said that the dogs were the secret to keeping his grandma happy.
09. The queen was also fonded of horses and she posted 2 of her ponies on her 96th birthday.
Owning pets brings us a lot of joy in our lives. What is your favorite thing about having a pet?
Preview photo credit theroyalfamily / Instagram, theroyalfamily / Instagram
source by Brightside.me