Elevator Jokes are so classic and good. But what’s the reason? It’s because they work on different levels while providing humor. Dad jokes usually come with a lot of terrible punchlines. However, the beauty of them is that they make us laugh and cringe at the same time.
Therefore we at multisitez decided to bring you a collection of 17 pictures to prove how dads can effortlessly make their close ones laugh.
1. “Dad went last minute shopping and came out as ’Fat Thor’ to take my son trick or treating.”
2. Burr Martin trolls his daughter by recreating her selfies.
3. “My stepdad…he was the best!”
4. This father’s idea of Christmas decorations
5. “Finally started working out again, and this is what my dad thinks.”
6. “My dad makes my stepmom take pictures of him doing weird things when we have record-breaking low temperatures.”
7. “We didn’t have 19 candles. My dad said the cake was 4 my birthday.”
8. “My father took the time to do this to my mother, ladies and gentlemen.”
9. “Ladies and gentlemen, I present my father.”
10. “My girlfriend’s dad posted this with the caption, ’Can’t believe this guy left his GPS on his dash when he went in the store.’”
11. “My dad asked me if I wanted an egg sandwich. I’m not even mad, this is genius!”
12. “My dad ’tried’ to wrap a present this year.”
13. “My dad’s pumpkin carving has a lot of personality!”
14. “My dad is adorable and his bad jokes always make me happy.”
15. “I saw a dad joke in action at a parking lot yesterday.”
16. “This is what my dad and I did for Father’s Day. I’m so grateful to have a father with a good sense of humor.”
17. This dad’s pro tip for changing diapers
Do you remember any jokes you heard from dad? Have you shared them with your kids? We would love to hear your answers in the comments below.
Preview photo credit Listerin35 / Reddit
source by nowiveseeneverything.club