Do you know what is the most important organ of our body? It’s our brain. Even though we all have brains, The creativity, speed, memory, and emotions of our brains differ from person to person.
There are certain things that people learn how to do in a specific way. As an example let’s say a person is ordering an egg sandwich. Even though they have a unique way of expecting the egg sandwich, the person who cooks it may have a different idea in their head. This is because the thinking pattern of our brains differs from person to person.
Today we Anomalous brought you some unique perspectives on how people think. Stick around and you’ll understand what we are talking about. Respect to those geniuses who went against the stream and thought of their own solutions.
1. “Friendly reminder to the person blocking my driveway”
“Somebody drew a Mona Lisa with dust accumulated on the truck box.”
3. A cap with extra hair
4.“Pretending to be a sophisticated, tea-drinking adult while in a zoom meeting, when really…”
5.“This man’s suite consisted of 333 soft toys, weighing 26 lbs.”
6. “I’m so happy with my latest project! I melted milk bottles and plant pots into soap holders.”
7. “I make drawings using letters and numbers from old typewriters, and here’s one of the London skyline.”
8. Ingenious traffic lights
9. A truly personalized manicure
10. “This book box on someone’s lawn”
11. “These stairs in the hospital that tell you exactly how many calories you’ve burned climbing them”
13. “My mom made an Uno belt.”
12. “Someone came from the future.”
14. “Fake grass around the toilet in the men’s bathroom”
15. “A local bar started using pasta as straws instead of plastic.”
16. “An incredible watercraft”
17. “My dad asked me if I wanted an egg sandwich. I’m not even mad, this is genius!”
What do you think about the above unique perspectives of different people? Have you done something ingenious that others appreciated?
Preview photo credit KevlarYarmulke / reddit