Even on the busiest of days, we can lose ourselves in the beauty of the natural world. Although it may sound counterintuitive, studies have shown that staring at nature can really improve our health and reduce our stress levels.
This list of natural sights to see was compiled by Multisitez as a way to help you stay healthy and relieve stress.
1. “Mt. Fuji — rare lenticular cloud”
2. “Found a recently molted dragonfly.”
3. Salar de Uyuni is a large salt flat that, in the rainy season, becomes a shallow lake, creating this stunning reflective surface.
4. “This 6-in-1 pineapple I found today”
5. “This is what an artichoke looks like if you let it bloom.”
6. “The color on this 6-spotted tiger beetle”
7. “Birds decided to commandeer my hose the day after I installed the hose rack on the wall.”
8. Cloud iridescence is a phenomenon that happens when small water droplets in the clouds scatter the sun’s light.
9. When did cats start looking like this?
10. “A whole bunch of turtles hanging out on a log”
11. “I grew strawberries with happy feet.”
12. “I gasped.”
13. “This leaf looks pixelated.”
14. Poisonous dart frogs come in all colors and look like candies.
15. “Perfect spiderweb after the rain”
16. This fungus looks like it came from an episode of Stranger Things.
17. “Passion Vine is showing out this morning!”
18. “This strawberry from my garden only ripened halfway.”
19. This colorful lace bug’s wings look like stained glass.
Have you ever been impressed by something you saw or discovered about nature? What was it? We would love to know in the comments.