Everything changes with time: the places we travel, the things we discover, the things we invent, etc. But there are things that don’t change with time too. Our relationships with family members and friends, our favorite pets, our favorite toys, and our memorable places are some examples.
Today, we at multisitez decided to bring you 25 heart-touching photos to show the value of things that don’t change with time.
01. “Still looks handsome in his favorite sweater 3 years later!”
02. “My son and myself, 16 years apart. Same couch, same shirt on me.”
03. “My mom and dad recently celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary and decided to re-create one of their wedding photos.”
04. “Father and son, 135 NASA shuttle launches between 1981 and 2011.”
05. “Waited 10 years for Incredibles 2.”
06. “My father pushing my brother and me in the running stroller, and pushing my sons in the same stroller 29 years later.”
07. “Can’t believe I met the same guy I took a picture with 13 years ago!”
08. “A child and his grandfather at the same place, 69 years apart.”
09. “My dad finally decided I’m old enough to drive the car my mom left to me, on the condition I re-create her old photo.”
10. “Me when I was 17, holding a picture of my dad when he was 17. Our long hair tradition.”
11. “My husband found our cat when he was an infant kitten. Over a year later, the cat still loves to sleep on his shoulder.”
12. “After a storm, my dad and I decided to re-create the picture that we took 35 years ago.”
13. “My mom and me at Mount Utsayantha in 1997 and 2017.”
14. “My dad with my older brother above, and my brother and his firstborn below.”
15. “2 years ago, I photobombed this couple’s photo in a restaurant. Today the same couple happened to sit in my section at a completely different restaurant! So we had to re-create the photo.”
16. “My mom holding me (1989) vs Me holding my son (2017).”
17. “My dad and I in 1st grade, then again in our 20s.”
18. “Pups learning important life skills from their mom”
19. “My dad’s genes run a little stronger than my mom’s.”
20. “My wife and her pupper 30 years ago, and our daughter and her pupper.”
21. “I thought I’d take this Father’s Day to re-create one of my favorite pictures with my dad.”
22. “My girlfriend, now wife, and I at 6 and 26. Bonus addition: our 9-week-old baby girl.”
23. “To commemorate its 25th anniversary, my brother and I decided to re-create this terrifying photo from 1992.”
24. “Sisters then and now, photos 20 years apart.”
25. “They still love this couch and each other.”
26. Bonus: No DNA test required!
Do you also have photos to prove that time doesn’t change everything? We would love to see them in the comments down below.