Even if we try to hide it, every home has a wall that needs to be fixed or a spot that needs a coat of paint that we always put off until “later.” Certainly. But we all know that some people take so long to fix things that the mistakes become part of the way the environment is made. But there are also people who not only want to fix their home but also want to take the changes to a whole new level.
Multisitez looked at 23 photos that people posted of their homes after they did some work on them themselves. Some of the homes were completely different from how they were at the start.
1. ’’Before and after: living and dining room.’’
2. “It looks nice but tiling is definitely not my favorite home renovation task.”
3. ’’Guest bedroom before and after’’
4. The boards are perfectly positioned at a 45° angle.
5. “It took about 6 months, start to finish, working only nights and weekends!”
6. “A library shelf was built as a birthday present.”
7. “Taking out my anxiety on the stairs…”
8. “A complete amateur attempt at home renovations again”
9. “My $150 DIY bathroom makeover”
10. He turned their old storage room into the laundry room of his wife’s dreams!
11. These people definitely have an eye for these things.
12. A wall feature to hide imperfections
13. ’’Before and after of my small apartment kitchen. I don’t miss the orange.’’
14. “A bookcase door idea born after looking at the corner of my living room and thinking, ’I bet there’s a big space behind that wall.’”
15. “I renovated a 1990s bathroom to look like a 1930s bathroom.”
16. This bathroom was renovated on a $200 budget.
17. “My new favorite room in the house — a downstairs bathroom remodel, my first DIY bathroom!”
18. “1930s parquet flooring I restored today!”
19. “Tiling the front entrance the hardest way possible because the wife has Pinterest…”
20. “Pantry renovation — before we had wire shelves and not the best use of space since the pantry is actually quite a bit taller than the door frame.”
21. “I converted a disastrous hall closet into a tiny home office!”
22. “Refinished 220-year-old stairs”
23. “When a perfectly good bathroom is turned into a slightly different bathroom for thousands of dollars and 100 hours of my life.”
What repairs have you made to your home that you’re happy with? Also, tell us about any problems or things you’d like to change at home that are still on your list of things to do. We can all relate to putting off things around the house that need to be fixed.
Preview photo credit NutritionTea / Reddit
Article source – brightside.me