Even though there are a lot of body hair removal methods, more and more women are starting to embrace their body hair. There are even internet communities specially built to share photos of womens body hair. r/razorfree is an example of a reddit community that embraces natural body hair.
Therefore we at Anomalous decided to bring you a collection of women who accept and admire their body hair.
01. “Happy and hairy! I kept all the things I enjoyed about being a ‘girly girl’ (makeup, high heels, manicures) and ditched the things I didn’t. (RAZORS!!!)”
02. “Outfit for the foraging walk, living my cottagecore fantasy”
03. “The 70s called, they want their shag back”
04. Natural is beautiful.
05. “Rocking these at the pool today!”
06. “Really going to miss armpits out weather.”
07. “Bleaching instead of shaving… baby steps!”
08. “Being blonde for a day was fun, but I love my dark armpit hair that I’ve been growing out for years.”
09. “Loving my fuzzy legs”
10. “Over 2 years of being razor free! Normalizing body hair in my own way.”
11. “Hanging out with an apple tree dropping blossoms everywhere!”
12. Body hair is normal.
13. “This good memory of my first restaurant date with my partner”
14. “Went to my fave river spot for a little EARTH DAY CLEANUP…”
15. “Loving that razor free lifestyle”
What do you think of these women? Do you also embrace body hair?