Beauty stereotypes are the way we define our beauty. A lot of us usually follow a fashion or style even if it doesn’t look great on us. But, the time has come to start accepting yourself and throw your flat iron away. This is the time to start reviving your curly hair.
Therefore we at Anomalous brought you a collection of 19 people who revived their curly hair. We hope these people will inspire you to grow your natural hair too.
1. “Avoided straightening my hair. Haven’t straightened my hair since starting caring for the curls in July 2020.”
2. “My natural hair in 2018 vs 2022!”
3. “Wavy hair progress — finally learned how much product to use.”
4. “Before & — I had no idea my hair had become so naturally curly (there’s zero product, just aiAfter r dried after a cut and wash).”
- “Bad hair day vs. good hair day!”
6. “Two months into following advice, and I feel great!”
7. “The advice about not touching and brushing hair after styling it in shower really does work!”
8. “I accepted my curls and no longer spend an hour every day straightening my hair.”
9. “Four years of improvement, two years of hair growth, and realizing that I have curly hair.”
10. “From a buzzcut 3 years ago to now!”
11. “Year and a half of taking care of my curls + curly cut!!”